The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Piggy Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: A Piggy Story   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 am

Mom came in this morning, the way she does every morning, turning on the sun if it's gloomy, or just giving us a happy greeting and a nice veggie treat. She cleaned out all the poos we were saving for later, we don't know why she does this, and all the hay that fell off the hayloft. She changed all the towels in our hidies, so they were nice and fresh, and we could get them all dirty. She filled up our food dish and checked to make sure we had plenty of water. Then she said she was going to take a shower, and would be back in a jiffy.

She goes through this same routine every morning, and comes back wearing different fur than she was wearing when she left. We can change our fur, so we've always wondered how she kept changing hers. Since we can come and go as we please, today we decided to check out this whole "shower" think, and see what happened to her fur when she took one.

As soon as she left the room, the three of us, Harlequin, Fudgy and I, scooted down the ramp to the floor, across the room and out into the hall. We knew she went in the little room right outside our door, that has the place where she gives us baths and lets Fudgy swim, so I peaked around the door to make sure she was really there, and we quietly snuck into the shower room.

Well, were we ever shocked. She took off her fur and got behind a curtain where we couldn't see her. We could hear water running, and after a while, she got back out, still with no fur but wet, now, and got a towel. She dried off the same way she dries us after our baths, then took new fur and put it on. HER FUR IS FAKE!!!!! Wow!!!! She still had the fur on her head. That stayed the same, but the rest was completely different.

We ran back into the piggy room before she caught us, and were back in the cage munching on hay when she came in with her new fur. We heard her once saying people throw paint on people with real fur, so we knew why she had fake fur. Poor Mom. No one throws paint on us for wearing fur. I guess we're just lucky. If she wants real fur, she can snuggle us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petlee

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Piggy Story   Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:51 pm

Oh thats is just the sweetest little piggy story I have ever heard.
I think you should start writing story books for young children. I loved it and know that they would too.

Hey thanks for sharing

Lee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: A Piggy Story   Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:48 am

We should continue with this in our special section for them Smile it was fun to them stories Smile

Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Piggy Story   

Back to top Go down

A Piggy Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1