The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello!! Pigjes here!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Hello!! Pigjes here!!   Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi!

I'm KJ. I live in Belgium and I'm Dutch. I loved the word piggies so much, so I "Dutchified" it to pigjes, lol.

We have 3 piggies: 3 girls: Kooky (4 year old 3-color US Teddy), Bibi (2.5 year old wite Rex) and Druppy (5 month old red and white Rex).

I had piggies since I was 4.5 years old, but not non-stop (dad died unfortunately and mom didn't like them, my ex didn't like them either) I'm now 43, lol, so I've had lots of piggies. Dad was the one that introduced them to me, he loved them very much too.

In my early years, the piggies were outdoors. It wasn't until I got Wheeter, who was my first indoor piggie, who made me realise that piggies were more fun indoors for me.

Hub was the one that told me to get another piggie, so we got a few. Hub never had any, but got so taken by them, he's such a good piggie parent too. He suffered very hard when Floopy died last year. I suffered too, but it struck hub beyond belief. How endearing that a man can love such a small animal that much too. Floopy was a creme Rex.

As we love Rex so much, we won't have any other anymore. I guess a breed of piggie fits the owner, as other breeds fit other people better. Rex are HUUUUGE, lol. They weigh more, they are longer and wider, lol, they need bigger hideys, etc. Our Rex use bunny sized hideys!! They are gentle giants indeed. And far too smart too, heheheh.

We have no kids of our own, but the piggies get royalty treatment here, lol.

I make a comic weekly about piggies. I'll post the link if anyone's interested. I won't post the link to the Dutch version, lol, I promise.

My specialty is thinking about what hideys would be appreciated mostly by piggies. I dare not say how many I have, lol. The pigs live on towels and get a new setting every time the cage gets cleaned. I convert kids toys into safe hideys or have hideys hand made, lol. Once I will have internet indoors again, which will be within 3 months when we move, I will post the link to all the hideys I have to inspire you, as most idea's are so easy to copy.

So, enough talk, lol, here's Druppy: she's sweet and a scoundrel:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Kooky: she's a fiesty tank, but can be soooo sweet too:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Bibi and Druppy: Bibi is the nicest, but a scaredy cat:
[url=http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/url]

Nice to meet y'all!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iheartskinnypigs

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Pigjes here!!   Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Nice to meet you welcome! I'm Stephanie I have 6 piggies 2 haired one baby haired and 3 skinneys. Thanks for sharing your pictures, you piggies are very cute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Pigjes here!!   Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Hihi, I'm so glad you made it. I didn't get to post the pics of the new houses, yet, so if you can, that would be great!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Pigjes here!!   Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:39 pm

OMG! your piggies are soooooooo sweet, cute, cuddly. I have 2 rex piggies also Smile they are the cutest thing I've ever seen. I have 1 American piggy and a silkie long haired piggy. They are my babies and will always be well by not-human babies lol. I don't have kids now, so all the attention goes to my precious little creatures Smile my sister in law got her little girl an Abyssinian piggy I would say a year ago or a little less. She visit us to show us the little cutest creature she had gotten for my little niece, when I saw that precious little creature I told my husband I want it! I want it! lol then everyday I used to check our local shelter. Until one day there was I would say 10 piggies in different cages, and I fell in love with my American piggy. And then the next day we got another piggy and couple weeks we got another and a couple weeks later another lol and I have 4 little creatures in my house running around and yelling for food and water lol. Welcome to the forum as you can see we are a very small group which loves to learn and help others as with your comics I will make a special section under "entertainment" for your comics that way we can all go to the same section to read them. I have read them and I know they are very, very good.

Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Pigjes here!!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!! Pigjes here!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
General Discussions