The Guinea Piggyn World


 
HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 sadie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Romaine
Banned


Number of posts : 156
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:04 am

GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Don't need to call names, but if you think about it he/she did not know what she was saying.

Sorry. The vet isn't a moron, they just don't know what they are saying.

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 1182
Age : 27
Location : United States
Reputation :
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:05 am

I would love to talk with the vet, but it's not possible anymore Neutral

_________________


Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romaine
Banned


Number of posts : 156
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:08 am

GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
I would love to talk with the vet, but it's not possible anymore Neutral

How would you talk to the vet?

I am confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 1182
Age : 27
Location : United States
Reputation :
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 am

Sorry for the confusing, well I could've asked Andrea for the phone right?

_________________


Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romaine
Banned


Number of posts : 156
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:19 am

Yes...I guess so. She probably wouldn't give it to you, though. That would be a little weird.

I think that Andrea has left. She probably will not come back. It really makes me wonder about how poor Sadie is. This has become such a messy mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happypiggies



Number of posts : 7
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:22 am

GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Sorry for the confusing, well I could've asked Andrea for the phone right?

Does Andrea have your phone number or a way to contact you if she needs to talk to someone about all of this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Romaine
Banned


Number of posts : 156
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:37 am

Happypiggies wrote:
Does Andrea have your phone number or a way to contact you if she needs to talk to someone about all of this?

That would be wonderful, if she does. This way she could get some help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 1182
Age : 27
Location : United States
Reputation :
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:40 am

I hope she comes back, that way we all can help her. lilbunnyphuphu offered herself to help her out, and all members will do the same here.

_________________


Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 1182
Age : 27
Location : United States
Reputation :
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:46 am

Happypiggies wrote:
GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Sorry for the confusing, well I could've asked Andrea for the phone right?

Does Andrea have your phone number or a way to contact you if she needs to talk to someone about all of this?
No she does not, but she has my aim and msn screen names. I would love to help her out I know she must be filling really upset with all of us, but she needs to understand we just want to help her. I know some of us including myself has said things a little rough, but we're just worry about Sadie. Andrea if you read this WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU!!! if you have any questions please contact me or any member of the forum.

_________________


Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Piggles
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Age : 66
Location : Nashua, NH, USA
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:24 am

It is incredibly sad for Sadie. I was one of the people who tried to talk Andrea out of breeding Sadie. She's a beautiful little girl, and her weight is great, if she's not pregnant. It's not that bad if she's very pregnant. Still, she's too old to be bred, and I fear the necessary medical aid will not be available to her. I'm not trying to pick on Andrea, but she seems set on doing what she wants to do, not what's best for her pig, and yes, that is abuse.
We have no way of taking action against anyone, on this or any other forum. We have no way of effectively notifying the correct authorities to get Sadie removed to a place where she'll get the care she needs and deserves. We don't chose to do nothing, and nothing we've said or done condones this breeding. As long as she's a member, and she's still discussing what's happening with Sadie, we stand a chance of getting through to her.
NOTE: According to the Handbook of Rodent and Rabbit Medicine, "Sows are best bred at 6-12 weeks of age when they reach a body weight of 400-600 grams. Virgin females should be mated before 6-8 months of age or the symphysis pubis will fuse in a narrow configuration that will effectively occlude (prevent) the passage of a foetus through the pelvic canal. This situation invariably causes a fatal dystocia." Lots of medical jargon for breeding under the wrong conditions kills the piggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cavykissums



Number of posts : 44
Age : 52
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:30 pm

GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Sorry for the confusing, well I could've asked Andrea for the phone right?

She wouldn't give you one because there is no vet. She has done this over and over again. Seriously, there is NO vet. That poor little piggy doesn't deserve anything she is being put through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cavykissums



Number of posts : 44
Age : 52
Reputation :
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:33 pm

GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Happypiggies wrote:
GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Sorry for the confusing, well I could've asked Andrea for the phone right?

Does Andrea have your phone number or a way to contact you if she needs to talk to someone about all of this?
No she does not, but she has my aim and msn screen names. I would love to help her out I know she must be filling really upset with all of us, but she needs to understand we just want to help her. I know some of us including myself has said things a little rough, but we're just worry about Sadie. Andrea if you read this WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU!!! if you have any questions please contact me or any member of the forum.

GPL~ I know you truely want to help her, but so many other people have tried and tried. She is doing the exact same thing here as she has done in the past and you can't help someone, who doesn't truely want to be helped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 1182
Age : 27
Location : United States
Reputation :
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Crying or Very sad that's all I can say.

_________________


Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 1182
Age : 27
Location : United States
Reputation :
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: sadie   Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:34 pm

cavykissums wrote:
GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Happypiggies wrote:
GuineaPigLuvver wrote:
Sorry for the confusing, well I could've asked Andrea for the phone right?

Does Andrea have your phone number or a way to contact you if she needs to talk to someone about all of this?
No she does not, but she has my aim and msn screen names. I would love to help her out I know she must be filling really upset with all of us, but she needs to understand we just want to help her. I know some of us including myself has said things a little rough, but we're just worry about Sadie. Andrea if you read this WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU!!! if you have any questions please contact me or any member of the forum.

GPL~ I know you truely want to help her, but so many other people have tried and tried. She is doing the exact same thing here as she has done in the past and you can't help someone, who doesn't truely want to be helped.
Thanks fore letting me know, but I still wont give up that little piggy needs help and if there's no vet then she needs more.

_________________


Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sadie   

Back to top Go down
 
sadie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Sadie a lovely blue Staffy fostered by Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)
» Sadie - 11 year old Staffie fostered Bucks
» What do you think about clicker training
» Sadie the little old lady
» Sadie in California - Adopted!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Forum Topics
 :: Gallery
-
Jump to: